Last year I came up with the idea of a Podcast Festival. I sat down with the guys from Comedy Film Nerd and Andy Wood of the Bridgetown Comedy Festival and we hashed out a plan. Took about a year to get to the point where we could set up a Kickstarter account, but here we are. So, any donations you guys can toss in are greatly appreciated.
It will be a three day festival with podcasts, panels, stand up shows and more. If successful, we will be able to expand it next year and hopefully turn it into a longer podcast festival. Currently we have the following podcasts scheduled to appear.
- Marc Maron’s WTF
- Jimmy Pardo’s Never Not Funny
- Todd Glass’s The Todd Glass Show
- Graham Elwood and Chris Mancini’s Comedy Film Nerds
- Greg Behrendt and Dave Anthony’s Walking the Room
- Jackie Kashian’s The Dork Forest
- Mike Schmidt’s The 40-Year-Old Boy
- Al Madrigal, Maz Jobrani and Chris Spencer’s The Minivan Men
- Lynette Carolla and Stefanie Wilder-Taylor’s For Crying Out Loud